In order to delete replication data for a specific VM, you can do this manually from File Explorer in Windows.
- Firstly, browse to the location that is holding the replicated data. You should see a folder named 'AltaroV7R'. Navigate to it and then open the folder named 'Data'.
- Next, using File Explorer's search functionality, enter the name of the VHDX of the VM you're looking to delete the replicated data for.
- Once the results come up, simply right click on one of the files (you'll have multiple -- one for each version), then select: [Open file location]
- Now you're taken to the location of the replicated data for that VM. To delete the replication data for this VM, you'll need to delete the GUID folder above the 'DiskData' folder. So in my case:
- That's all. The replication data for this VM has now been successfully deleted.