- Adds support for Windows Server version 1709
- Important Note: The Persistent Memory feature (PMEM) is not yet supported and Backups for a VM will not proceed if it using PMEM files. (Hyper-V Only)
- Fixes an issue where Boot from Backup would fail because the booted VM requires resources that are still in use by the source VM. (VMware Only)
- Fixes an issue where Boot from Backup would fail for a backed up VM if one or more drives were excluded from Backup.
- Fixes an issue where the 'Optimize Backup Storage' feature would report that more space was freed than was actually freed.
- Other fixes and improvements.
(Follow the steps here to upgrade to the latest version)