Getting NW.js on startup? Here's how to fix it.
Last Updated: Aug 24, 2018 04:34PM CEST
If you're getting the following NW.js screen on startup, then follow the steps below in order to resolve this:
- Ensure that the shortcut you're using isn't a dead link. Try running the executable directly:
- Altaro VM Backup: C:\Program Files\Altaro\Altaro Backup\ManagementTools\Altaro.ManagementConsole.exe
- Altaro Offsite Server: C:\Program Files\Altaro\Altaro Backup\ManagementTools\Altaro.OffsiteServer.ManagementConsole.exe
- If opening the executable directly still presents the same screen, ensure that you have ample free space on the C: (or where Altaro is installed)
- Lastly, check whether the Windows tmp location is accessible. You can open 'Run' and type in %tmp%. If that presents an error, it's also what causing Altaro inability to run - once that is resolved attempt to run Altaro again.