- Adds the ability to edit a Managed Host’s Server Address without having to remove and re-add it.
- By default all new VMs configured will have a default backup setting of not Application Consistent. Application Consistent backups for these VMs can be enabled from the VSS Settings screen. VMs that have already been configured for backup using a previous Altaro VM Backup version will not have their settings modified.
- Fixes an issue where retention operations are incorrectly aborted.
- Fixes an issue where Raw Device Mapping (RDM) disks in VMware were showing as ‘Empty’ in the Exclude Drives Dialog.
- Fixes an issue where the Altaro Backup Agent Service would stop and restart.
- Fixes an issue where the error count in the Daily Summary Email could be incorrect.
- Fixes an issue where the Free Up Disk Space Wizard could fail to get the backup location.
- Other fixes and improvements.
(Follow the steps here to upgrade to the latest version)