- Adds support for VMware 6.7
- Adds support for Exchange 2016 Cumulative Updates up to CU9
- Now using VDDK 6.5 for VMware 6.5 and 6.7
- The Volume Serial Number is now displayed in the Drive Rotation screen next to each Drive.
- GFS and Retention Policies are now based upon the user’s local time zone and not UTC.
- Fixes an issue where SAN Transport would not work for VMware 6.5
- Fixes an issue where retention policy jobs are marked as aborted because the backup drive would not be connected
- No longer showing Retention policy jobs in the Event Log
- Fixes an issue where Email notification settings could not be saved
- Fixes an issue in the operation history report where an incorrect ‘Active for 1 second’ label was being displayed
- Virtual Machines are now sorted alphabetically in the Backup Health Monitor screen
- Other improvements and fixes
(Follow the steps here to upgrade to the latest version)