- Fixes an issue where Altaro VM Tools show as required after each backup even after being installed within a VMware Guest VM (VMware Only)
- Fixes an issue where Altaro VM Tools would not work correctly when users choose to ‘Truncate Logs’ on the guest VM (VMware Only)
- Altaro VM Tools version now updated to 7.6
- Fixes an issue where backups would fail due to a timeout opening a particular file on the Backup Drive (Tracking.alttr)
- Fixes an issue where backups would fail due to an issue with VSS but the error message shown was not related.
- Fixes an issue where the Altaro Services would exit with an unexpected error and restart
- Plus other bug fixes and improvements
(Follow the steps here to upgrade to the latest version)