- Fixes an issues where the Altaro Backup Windows Services could exit with an error if a Scheduled Backup is started when the Backup Health Monitor is running.
- Fixes an issue where the maximum concurrency for VMware was not being limited to 5 Backups.
- Fixes an issue where Sparse Files could not be backed up for Server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2.
- Fixes an issue where backups could fail due to a network timeout when a large number of VMs are grouped within the same schedule.
- Fixes an issue where VMs with excluded drives which are on different volumes could not be backed up on Server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
(Follow the steps here to upgrade to the latest version)