- Adds support for Exchange Granular restore up to Exchange 2016 CU 5 and fixes a number of issues with Exchange Granular Restore.
- Fixes issues where Azure Backup could block at 100% progress for up to 24 hours.
- Fixes an issue introduced in 7.5.9 where the Restore Wizard would fail to list Restorable Versions for VMware when a VM would have moved between two Cluster nodes.
- Fixes an issue where Altaro temporary folders in ProgramData could grow excessively large
- Fixes an issue where Scheduled Backups could fail to fire if the schedule specifies the 31st day of the Month explicitly.
- Other fixes and improvements
(Follow the steps here to upgrade to the latest version)