Virtual Disk Restore
- Adds a new feature which allows users to restore a single Virtual Disk instead of an entire VM. This feature can be access under the Granular Restore menu item in the Management Console.
- Please note that this feature is not currently supported for VMs backed up from on a ESXi 5.0, 5.1 or 5.5 Hypervisor.
Fixes & Improvements
- Improved support for very large Virtual Disks.
- Added a new REST API method to allow users to toggle the ‘Use VSS’ setting via CLI or PowerShell.
- Added the current Deduplication state to the query VM settings REST API method response.
- Fixes an issue where Live Chat was not loading in older builds.
- Several minor fixes to the Boot from Backup feature.
- The Backup Storage Optimisation tool has been improved to keep on running fully optimised instead of stopping after 5GB of unused space is freed.
- Improvements to the communication layer used to communicate with the Altaro CMC services.
(Follow the steps here to upgrade to the latest version)