- Adds support for Altaro Central Management Console Backup Setting Templates and Location Management. (CMC Only)
- Retention policies now running also on remaining backup versions in V6 format.
- Better memory management for the dedup process.
- Improved handling of high number of concurrent backups from different hosts.
- Prevents a situation where backup operations could fail if Deduplication / Encryption settings are toggled for a VM while it is taking a backup.
- Fixes a situation where backups with Windows Server 2016 were failing when some VHD(X) metadata is found missing.
- Fixes free disk space feature for V6 offsite backups on AOS
- Fixes an issue where swap rotation was creating all folders on each disk rotation.
- Fixes a rare issue where backing up virtual disks on Windows Server 2016 gave an "Incorrect Function" message from the OS.
- Many other minor fixes and improvements.
(Follow the steps here to upgrade to the latest version)